Warehouse Innovation Summit 2018
Warehousing is moving through a radical new shift. Last mile delivery speed depends on the efficiency of warehouses. Amazon has developed an airborne fulfilment centre and is working towards full automation in the next few years.
Warehouses are currently being transformed to offer agile, 24/7 responsive distribution. While most warehouses are not yet there, those that are, are now creating exceptional advantage.
The shift is from flawless to intelligent warehousing. This entails fully embracing AI and Robotics to unleash new capabilities in cost and speed of pick and pack, and distribution.
- Prepare for the new frontier of warehousing innovation
- Transform operations to meet a shift in customer expectation
- Leverage robotics and AI to increase speed and efficiency in warehouse operations
- Transition into the next phase of predictive warehousing
- Develop robust safety and security strategies for future distribution centres
Who should attend?
- Operations Director
- Head of Operations
- Head of Warehousing
- Warehousing Manager
- Head of Logistics
- Head of Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
Please click here to download the full agenda.
PART OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN INNOVATION WEEK
Strategy Execution via IBP + Supply Chain Innovation Summit + Warehouse Innovation Summit
Quote VIP code WFXASCI for ASCI members’ 10% discount.