ASCI2018 represents a game-changing opportunity for supply chain professionals. Guarantee your place today!
It's critical in 2018 to ignite transformational strategies - empowering your organisation to exceed customer expectations.
Now more than ever, organisations are urged to unleash the capability to accurately anticipate their customer's dynamic needs and rapidly respond to expectations.
ASCI2018 will focus on empowering supply chain managers to navigate a world where digital transformation is at the forefront of business. Attendees will benefit from hearing industry-leading supply chain organisations share practical case studies on how they implemented business improvement strategies.
Network with professional peers and competitors, gain 20 CPD points and absorb the knowledge necessary to ensure success by driving your company's capability to meet consumer demands and exceed expectations.
Attend ASCI2018 to boost your skillset with the latest supply chain professional learning and development information required to ensure your organisation is prepared and equipped for the future.
Why should you attend?
- Transform supply chain process with analytics to exceed customer expectations
- Dynamic supply chains: Capable of demand-driven, agile transformation of systems and processes
- Next level cross-border expansion: Supply chains as key business enablers
- Break down the silos: Integrating supply chain business units to drive efficiency and capability
- Implement sustainable growth and customer-centricity into supply chain operations
- The new logistics models: Transforming the last mile
- Sharing economy innovation: Cutting costs and driving profits
- Planning a customer-centric supply and demand strategy: Connecting the vision with the execution
Who should attend?
- Supply Chain
- Production plan
- Materials plan
- Inventory control
- Replenish plan
- Distribution centre