APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) Part 2 - Guided Learning - October
The APICS CPIM credential offers growth, advancement and recognition. This credential is based on global research involving employers and practicing operations professionals at all levels to ensure APICS maintains an industry-leading level of excellence and relevance in our ever-evolving business environment.
To maintain this level of excellence and relevancy, APICS brought together subject-matter experts in the operations profession to review the CPIM program, which shaped the 2018 updates. The program has been updated to condense the time it takes to earn the CPIM credential with new CPIM-focused content, learning tools and practice questions developed to ensure practical and efficient training.
Becoming a CPIM proves your internal operations knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CPIM certification defines you as an internal operations expert and leader.
Steps to Certification
Start your CPIM Cerification Journey
- Decide that the CPIM is right for you - there are no eligibility or work experience requirements to consider.
- Prepare for and pass CPIM Part 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Prepare for and pass CPIM Part 2 to complete your CPIM credential and leverage your certification
Who can benefit from the program?
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s internal operations, production and inventory
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration.
- Managers working to improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profits.
- Operations professionals looking to secure their career.
Choose Expert Leadership and Guidance
Attending our course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of operations professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement (discuss with your employer).
When: Wednesday Evenings, 7-9PM
What: 13x 2 Hour Sessions
Where: Delivered online via GoTo Webinar
Support and Guidance from CPIM-experience Instructors
At the Australasian Supply Chain Institute, you have the confidence of knowing our highly qualified instructors are CPIM-experienced professionals who are ready to guide you through the preparation process.
Hatem Abu Nusair (CPIM-F, CSCP-F)
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/hatem-tim-a-78581b88/
Study that Fits in with You
Our Guided Learning sessions are delivered online via GoTo Webinar. You will be connected with a live facilitator who will take you through the content, allow for questions and answers, provide guidance as you work through the Learning System between sessions (self study between sessions is a mandatory requirement) and share insights and experiences to set you up for success.
To access the session you will need a Windows or Mac PC/Laptop with a broadband internet connection. Mobile devices can also be used by downloading the GoTo Webinar app. It is also advised that you have a headset and microphone available to make the most of the experience.
All prices shown in AUD inclusive of GST.
|ASCI Plus Member||$1400|
Australasian Supply Chain Institue
National Office: 1300 557 175
Monday to Friday: 9AM - 5PM
- Learning systems are not included in the cost of the course and it is a requirement that you purchase a Learning System prior to registering for Guided Learning. Please Note - Learning Systems are Non Refundable should a course not go ahead
- An APICS Slide Booklet is included in the price of Guided Learning
- If you are unable to attend a session, please notify your instructor to make alternate arrangements. Please Note - Sessions ARE NOT recorded
- A computer, with an active internet, speakers and microphone is required for these sessions
- Exam credits are not included in the cost of the course and must be purchased seperately
WEDNESDAYS: 26/9, 3/10, 10/10, 17/10, 24/10, 31/10, 7/11, 14/11, 21/11, 28/11, 5/12, 12/12, 19/12 – 13 sessions