The ASCI Technical Review Committee
The ASCI Technical Review Committee is a subcommittee of the ASCI Board and an advisory body, appointed by the ASCI Board of Directors to:
- oversee the ASCI Supply Chain Management Body of Knowledge
- create the applicable review/consultation procedures and technical advisory structures
- review requests for advisory opinions
- oversee the examination requirements for, and assessment of applications to become a Professional Member
- oversee Professional Member compliance with the Professional Standards Scheme.
- review technical requirements and make recommendations to the Board.
In accordance with the directive of the ASCI Board of Directors, the ASCI Technical Committee serves as an advisory body to the Board of Directors to interpret the ASCI Supply Chain Management Body of Knowledge and to advise regarding the application of the Body of Knowledge. These opinions represent the ASCI Technical Committee’s advice to ASCI Board, members and interested persons about the application of the Body of Knowledge to specific programs and courses.
The purpose of the Committee shall be to advise the ASCI Board on all matters involving the ASCI Supply Chain Management Body of Knowledge including its interaction with academic and other outside educations organisations.