Preparation Tools Designed for Success
The CPIM Learning System delivers comprehensive, flexible and effective CPIM exam preparation and professional development training. Designed using a proven approach for teaching adult learners, this system helps you understand, apply and engage with the content through an all-in-one streamlined program. Reading materials and interactive online study tools that test your knowledge and decision-making skills are incorporated into the study process.
Created to condense the time it takes to earn the CPIM credential, this program reflects the new CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exam structure and includes new CPIM-focused content, learning tools and practice questions. There’s no better way to successfully prepare for the CPIM certification exams.
This blended approach of reading and online practice questions and tools has helped thousands successfully prepare for certification exams. Study with reading materials that provide an in-depth exploration of the knowledge tested on the CPIM exams and includes roughly 1500 pages of content for both Part I and Part 2 combined. Access over 2000 online practice questions to gauge your retention and test your knowledge and understanding - the rationale for each online quiz and test question found in the web-based tools is mapped directly to the reading materials.
CPIM Part 2 – Complete your CPIM preparation journey. Prepare for the CPIM Part 2 exam with approximately 900 pages of reading material and over 1500 online practice questions.
- Learning Systems are Non Refundable if you have changed your mind, purchased the wrong Certification or if a Certification course does not go ahead
- Learning Systems MUST be purchased prior to joining Guided Learning or Classroom Based courses
- Licenses for for the Online Study Tools are issued at the time of shipping and can not be held
- Licences for the Online Study Tools are valid for 12 months from time of assignment
Pricing (GST Inclusive)
- $870 (ASCI Plus Members & Corporate Members)
- $1020 (ASCI Members)
- $1270 (Non Members)