Preparation Tools Designed for Success
The CPIM Learning System delivers comprehensive, flexible and effective CPIM exam preparation and professional development training. Designed using a proven approach for teaching adult learners, this system helps you understand, apply and engage with the content through an all-in-one streamlined program. Reading materials and interactive online study tools that test your knowledge and decision-making skills are incorporated into the study process.
Created to condense the time it takes to earn the CPIM credential, this program reflects the new CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exam structure and includes new CPIM-focused content, learning tools and practice questions. There’s no better way to successfully prepare for the CPIM certification exams.
This blended approach of reading and online practice questions and tools has helped thousands successfully prepare for certification exams. Study with reading materials that provide an in-depth exploration of the knowledge tested on the CPIM exams and includes roughly 1500 pages of content for both Part I and Part 2 combined. Access over 2000 online practice questions to gauge your retention and test your knowledge and understanding - the rationale for each online quiz and test question found in the web-based tools is mapped directly to the reading materials.
CPIM Part 2 – Complete your CPIM preparation journey. Prepare for the CPIM Part 2 exam with approximately 900 pages of reading material and over 1500 online practice questions.
2020 APICS CPIM Part 2, Learning System, Participant Materials
- Reading materials – printed books, online embedded e-reader, and e-Download included
- Online tools, quizzes, tests and learning activities
- Tests with immediate feedback and answer rationales
- Practice Exams mirror the CPIM certification exam
- Approximately 1500 online test questions
- Online Resource Center
- Non-transferrable access to web-based study tools for one year after purchase date
- Includes complimentary download of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual through the Resource Center and printed in the reading module
- Learning Systems are Non Refundable if you have changed your mind, purchased the wrong Certification or if a Certification course does not go ahead
- Learning Systems MUST be purchased prior to joining an Online Certification Review course
- Licenses for for the Online Study Tools are issued at the time of shipping and can not be held
- Licences for the Online Study Tools are valid for 12 months from time of assignment
Pricing (GST Inclusive)
- $1000 (ASCI Plus Members & Corporate Members)
- $1150 (ASCI Members)
- $1400 (Non Members)