Computer-based testing for the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) Part 1 exam is offered to candidates worldwide through Pearson VUE testing centers.
The APICS CPIM designation is earned upon successful completion of two exams covering the following five modules:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management of Resources
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
Exam credits are allocated within 2-3 days of purchase and can not be held. Once you have received your exam credit you will have 6 months to convert it to an Authority to Test (ATT) and then a further 6 months to book and sit your exam.
Further details on Pearson VUE testing centres can be found here - https://home.pearsonvue.com/apics
Pricing (GST Inclusive)
- $770 (ASCI Plus Members)
- $920 (ASCI Members & Corporate Members)
- $1170 (Non Members)