Computer-based testing for the APICS Certified Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) exam is offered to candidates worldwide through Pearson VUE testing centres.
The APICS CLTD designation is earned upon successful completion of the exam which covers the following eight modules:
- MODULE 1 - Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- MODULE 2 - Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- MODULE 3 - Order Management
- MODULE 4 - Inventory and Warehouse Management
- MODULE 5 - Transportation
- MODULE 6 - Global Logistics Considerations
- MODULE 7 - Logistics Network Design
- MODULE 8 - Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
Exam credits are allocated within 2-3 days of purchased and can not be held. Once you have received your exam credit you will have 6 months to convert it to an Authority to Test (ATT) and then a further 6 months to book and sit your exam.
Further details on Pearson VUE testing centres can be found here - https://home.pearsonvue.com/apics
Pricing (GST Inclusive)
- $680 (ASCI Plus Members)
- $830 (ASCI Members & Corporate Members)
- $1080 (Non Members)