The State of Supply Chain Management Survey
The State of Supply Chain Management 2019
In this 21st century “companies don’t compete, supply chains compete”!
Today’s Supply Chain Managers are increasingly being asked by their CEOs to be more strategic and help generate more value within their organisation. A greater investment than ever before is being made within the supply chain in order to increase efficiencies; be innovative; achieve a competitive advantage and deliver a better customer experience.
Along with this, more and more Australian companies will compete on a global basis and will have supply chains that span across the world. In fact, Australia’s competitive position will increasingly depend on your organisation's supply chain management prowess.
Through this study, we will explore eight components to provide insight into the maturity of the supply chain function:
- Technology and Automation
- Compliance and Regulation
- Logistics and Distribution
- Risk Management
Please take just 25 minutes to participate in this survey and you will receive a free copy of the study once compiled. It is a great way to benchmark your own supply chain practices!
Thank you to the UTS research team for assisting us in the preparation of this 2019 survey.
Together, we look forward to sharing the results and insights with you.
WIN one of five passes to ASCI2019 when you complete the survey before 28 August 2019
Terms & Conditions
1. Australasian Supply Chain Institute of Level 7, 91 Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 (“ASCI”) will give away free passes to ASCI2019 to be held from 17-19 September 2019 at Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
2. To enter, participants must submit their survey responses with contact details before COB 28 August 2019.
3. The free pass is to attend the two-day main conference, being held on 17, 18, 19 September 2019 at the Pullman Melbourne on the Park. Please note that this competition is not eligible for pre-registered attendees or solution providers
4. There are five passes to be won, valued at $2,399 each
6. Participants must be Australian residents
7. Travel and accommodation expenses are not covered in the prize pack
8. Contestants must adhere to the specifications of the competition
9. Winning participants must not on-sell the prizes
10. Entries close Wednesday 28 August 2019
11. Winners will be informed via email and announced in the ASCI August Newsletter
12. This is deemed a gratuitous lottery conducted under section 4G of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901.