Participating Research Institutions are research providers i.e. Universities and Research Institutions with research expertise in the Supply Chain domain, which participate in the research, which ASCI undertakes, and address the relevant research questions and industry problems. ASCI Research is not limited to Australian institutions.
The services of these institutions are necessary for a focused response to the industry’s research needs.
Membership of ASCI Research is open to:
- For-profit or not-for-profit organisations or individuals that have a desire to more effectively establish, operate or support innovative supply chains
- Research and Academic Institutions with resources and expertise in the Supply Chain Domain, which could participate in the research agenda of the Alliance and address relevant research questions and industry problems as foundation members or research participants.
- Individual researchers who have an interest in the area of Supply Chain Innovation and potential involvement in projects through ASCI Research
There are also opportunities to interact with ASCI, through its wider service offerings.
Participation in ASCI Research is available to all research providers i.e. Universities and Research Institutions with research expertise in the Supply Chain domain, which can participate in the research which ASCI undertakes.
Direct Research Engagement
Participating Research Institutions may:
- Bid for participation in ASCI-funded profile research projects.
- Propose and participate in collaborative contract projects managed through ASCI.
- By negotiation, nominate ASCI as an industry partner in academic research funding grant applications.
- Seek ASCI support to broker industry involvement in applied research projects.
Exposure and Branding
Recognition and priority branding for Participating Research Institutions, which could include:
- Speaking and/or special marketing opportunities at ASCI events, in particular, the ASCI research stream at the annual ASCI Conference
- Information sharing by participating in events, seminars and conferences.
- Opportunity to host the venue for ASCI Senior Executive Forums.
- Listing on the ASCI website with corporate links.