AME Australia is the premier ‘Operational Excellence’ association in Australia.
Dedicated to the journey of Continuous Improvement and Enterprise Excellence the AME is committed to helping its members to share their knowledge and learn to grow together.
Members come together to explore Lean thinking and other enterprise improvement methods, exchange best practices and network in order to advance their careers and improve the competitiveness and overall value of their organisations.
AME helps small, medium and large business enterprises understand, optimise and improve capability and business performance to deliver and maintain long-term sustainable improvement.
AME Membership gives you access to an extensive network of peers, education and training, practices, tools, resources and experiences.
AME is run by volunteers from business and academia who relentlessly provide their support, energy and resources from their organisations to help your company prosper in today’s challenging global marketplace.
Leading Through Excellence and Innovation Conference 2019
Melbourne, 6 – 9 May 2019
We have a stellar line-up of high profile speakers including:
- PAUL AKERS, Founder & President of FastCap (USA)
- BILLY TAYLOR, Director of Manufacturing at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (USA)
- MICHAEL SCHEMBRI, Head of Corporate Services at Fuji Xerox Australia
- TANIA MONTESIN, Head of Operational Excellence, Supply Chain at Woolworths Group
- MATTHEW ROGACION, Continuous Improvement Manager - OSA at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare NZ
- JILL BARNETT, General Manager at Magic Mobility
- ANNE KOOPMANN-SCHMIDT, Head of Quality at Bombardier
- MITRA BURNS, National Lean Manager at The Australian Red Cross Blood Service
- JAMIE GOODING, Chief of Staff at Boeing Phantom Works International
- LOUISE PALMER, Chief Experience Officer at Dental Health Services Victoria
- MICHAEL FROMBERG, Director - Corporate Development at Knox City Council
- BETSY KUO, Executive Director ANZ Supply Chain and APAC Engineering at Sealed Air
- SIMON FLACK, Business Improvement Manager at Darwalla Group
- MARCIA RYAN, Director at Wellbeing Works - Building Positive Workplaces
- BARRY MCCARTHY, Explicador at ProtypoNous
- ERROL BENVIE, Principal Director at Wisdom Lab
- OSCAR ROCHE, Director at Training Within Industry Institute and Visual Workplace Australasia
- ANDREW SMITH, Director at Value Added
- PAUL MASON, Technology Advisor – Entrepreneurs’ Programme
As an AME Collabotration partner, ASCI can offer its members an additional 10% discount using the promo code ASCI.