Demand Management Systems
Premier Sponsor of the Manufacturing & Operations Special Interest Group as well as sponsor of the annual apicsAU Information Guide and the Future Leader of the Year awards.
Demand Management Systems (DMS) is the Australian and Asia Pacific agent responsible for marketing, distributing and supporting the full range of Demand Management Incorporated software solutions. The Supply Chain software, DEMAND SOLUTIONS™ DSX is delivered as an On Premise or as a cloud SaaS solution.
Demand Management Systems focus is to develop partnerships between client organisations and our team of professional consultants. As well as software implementation, we provide consultation, support and education to improve our clients’ demand and supply chain management processes and, to assist clients’ achieve their corporate goals.
For prospects and clients alike, our software solutions and consulting services represent an integrated opportunity to achieve improved customer service… reduced inventory… an effective return on investment… and hence a higher level of market competitiveness.
Not only can we resolve current problems with constructive analysis, we can re-engineer business processes that will produce a platform for organisations’ future growth. A partnership with DMS will provide you with a team of consultants that are not only apicsAU certified but also have extensive practical experience in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Integrated Business Planning.
DSX OnPremise or SaaS in Cloud
SaaS solutions are becoming increasingly viewed as a preferred option for many businesses, but SaaS software is not necessarily the best solution for every company. For this reason, Demand Solutions continues to provide the DSX on-premise software offering.
Using Demand Solutions SaaS is a strategic decision that also provides measurable cost savings and tactical advantages.
Gain the Full Benefits of the Cloud with DSX SaaS
- Focus on your core competencies while letting Demand Solutions take responsibility for supporting its software. Eliminate the need to purchase, configure, manage, and run hardware and applications software.
- Deploy a solution that can be scaled incrementally to support the growth in your business.
- Demand Solutions SaaS provides web services integration that makes it easy to connect your cloud-based supply chain planning solution with your ERP systems and other platforms—whether they reside in-house or in the cloud.
- Avoid additional software required for in-house services. Manage your supply chain planning through any web browser on any device.
- Free up limited IT resources by letting Demand Solutions provide ongoing software support, including: patches, bug fixes, upgrades, performance monitoring, and database tuning.
- Reduce time and cost implementing your Demand Solutions system, improving ROI and reducing time to value.
- Shift the funding of your software from an up-front capital expenses (CapEx) to a monthly operating expense (OpEx).
- Benefit from Unparalleled uptime. Demand Solutions SaaS is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform to offer you the highest levels of reliability. It aligns well with the core technology stack upon which Demand Solutions DSX was built. With Microsoft Azure, you get outstanding SLA commitments, automatic OS and service patching, load balancing, and resiliency in the event of hardware failure.
The vision of Demand Management Systems is to develop partnerships between client organisations and our team of motivated professionals. To this end we will provide consultation, support and education to improve our clients demand and supply chain management processes and assist them in achieving their corporate goals.
For more information about Demand Management Systems please visit the website www.demandmgmt.com and www.demandsolutions.com