July 2017 Newsletter
The ASCI newsletter is packed with what's new, what's on and what's been happening in our world of supply chain management.
What's new for ASCI Members?
- New reconfigured APICS CPIM! Pre order your Learning System here
- ASCI appoints Australia Post's Steve Richardson as Ethics Committee Chair
- Akolade collaboration - ASCI and Akolade form strategic endorsement partnership
- Updated terms and conditions are now available on ASCI's website
- ASCI Corporate Membership renewal: PPG Industries Pty Ltd - “We’ve renewed our ASCI Corporate Membership because we believe in the value of learning experiences that are available through ASCI for our supply chain and logistics people.”
- New ASCI Corporate Sponsor: Adjuno - "Becoming an ASCI Corporate Sponsor demonstrates our company's commitment to the supply chain community with our highly configurable cloud-based solutions."
What's On for ASCI Members
- Networking - Connecting Supply Chain & HR, Sydney, Melbourne
- Networking - Exploring the nuances of international trade and supply chains across regions, Melbourne
- Last chance to register - webinar - New CPIM Update
- Webinar - APICS CPIM Transformed for Today's Busy Professional
- Podcast - Third and final podcast of the series: Digital Transformation in Supply Chain
- Podcast - Part 2: Mentoring Movement
- ASCI Blogs - Why good leaders make you feel safe
- Embracing Digital Disruption
- Education - Register for term 4
- VIC APICS Execution and Control of Operations
- NSW APICS Execution and Control of Operations
- VIC APICS Strategic Management of Resources
- NSW APICS Strategic Management of Resources
- VIC BLOCK CLASS APICS Execution and Control of Operations
- VIC BLOCK CLASS APICS Strategic Management of Resources
- Virtual class registration - Essentials of Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Planning & Innovation Summit
What's been happening?
- Networking event presentation: Redeployment, Redundancy & Outplacement
- Can't attend networking events? Join 'ASCI Members' on Facebook to stream the event LIVE and get involved
- We have curated a free weekly newsletter, the ASCI Supply Chain Round Up - collating local and global news - subscribe here
We hope that you benefit from these professional learning experiences in the coming months.