ASCI extends a warm welcome to any group, organisation, industry body, institution or community group to the ASCI corporate membership. ASCI Corporate Membership demonstrates your commitment to best practice and excellence whilst expanding your team's proficiency in supply chain.
ASCI corporate membership gives your business the opportunity to meet its future suppliers, partners and customers and/or present either via our executive events, networking, or at our conferences and awards dinners. Your business is listed on the ASCI Corporate Directory, your logo on the ASCI home page and a dedicated web page for your business.
Each individual employee under your Corporate Membership receives the Individual Membership benefits of an ASCI Member or ASCI Plus Member.
Access to professionalism
• Career support and representation through ASCI's mission to professionalise supply chain management
• Protection of high professional standards through an ethics management program and liability (Subject to professional standards legislation)
• Career guidance through Professional Pathways in supply chain management including operations management, procurement and logistics
Access to knowledge
• Global certifications
• Global and local white papers, research reports, industry news, ASCI Lounge podcasts and ASCI blogs
• Excellence through awards programs
• Career advice from our recruitment partners and jobs via the ASCI Career Centre
• Scholarship programs
• Site visits, networking events and webinars
Access to industry involvement
• ASCI Mentoring Program
• ASCI Initiative Professional Review Panels
• Chapter Committees
• Keynote presentations to networking events
• APICS STEM project
Access to industry connections and continuous learning
• International and local connections to other members
• Executive roundtables
• Panel discussions
• ASCI Conferences and ASCI partnered conferences
To best maximise value for your organisation, ASCI offers volume incentives to ensure your whole supply chain team benefits from our membership.