Webinar: Bridge the gap between potential and reality using predictive analytics
- Discover the key benefits of predictive analytics in supply chain management for your organisation, impacts and opportunities for your supply chain.
- Use of Predictive Analytics in Supply Chain with real-life examples
- 3 A’s of Predictive Analytics
- Future of supply chain solutions will be to predict issues and suggest the best way to mitigate issues
- Explore how algorithms are working through a huge pool of actual data to forecast and predict accurately
- Perform in-depth analysis that identifies the implications and knock-on effects of lateness or missed deadlines to be assessed before they become an issue
- Introduction to Adjuno
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics – 3A’s
- Value to Customers
- Real Life Examples
- Key Takeaways
James is the Business Development Director for Adjuno and covers the Asia-Pacific region out of Hong Kong. James has worked for a variety of global 3PLs throughout his career, focusing on international supply chain design and optimisation through SCM technology solutions. He is passionate about delivering best in class supply chain solutions to customers across a number of different industry verticals
Mark is the technical lead for the Adjuno Hong Kong team. He helps to deliver a range of cloud-based B2B software solutions to retail customers in the Asia-Pacific region.