Webinar: ASCI 2019 Certification Schedule and Guided Learning
A hybrid solution for APICS study
The internationally recognised APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) will make a difference for you and your organisation.
As a result of this training you will be able to:
- Improve your ability to make supply chain decisions
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce your organisation’s costs
- Provide more value to your organisation
- Build credibility, by increasing your knowledge and skills in supply chain
- Maximise the ROI on your organisation’s investment in systems and technologies
NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GET CERTIFIED
Features and benefits of the new CPIM include:
- Only 2 exams - CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 – required to earn the CPIM designation
- Streamlined certification experience gets you certified faster
- Updated format delivers the same CPIM knowledge and skills in a focused program to meet the training needs of today’s busy supply chain professionals
- New CPIM Learning System, a proven APICS certification preparation method that combines reading materials with online practice tests and tools
DON'T HAVE THE TIME?
DON'T THINK YOU'LL PASS?
ASCI has a hybrid solution for you that's flexible and affordable via self study and ASCI Guided Learning two hourly weekly sessions online either within the weekday or week evening as part of ASCI's online pilot program with APICS!
What to know more? Have all your questions answered! Join our Head of Operations, Clint Bertenshaw, as he walks through Guided Learning, its benefits, why consider studying via this mode of learning and how you can register for study in 2019.
ASCI 2019 Certification Schedule and Guided Learning
When: 1pm AEDT December 13, 2018
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Clint Bertenshaw - Operations
Clint Bertenshaw is Learning and Development professional and MBA graduate with project, change and operations management experience across telecommunications, customers service, IT and Not for Profit industries.
An avid technology enthusiast with a deep interest in mobile technologies, internet and cloud solutions and podcasting, he is also responsible for the production of the ASCI Lounge Podcast.
Please register via this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1912710822933714947
This is a free webinar.