Strategy Execution via IBP 2018
With such a volatile, competitive and customer-centric market, responding more rapidly by anticipating and predicting what’s around the corner is front of mind for every industry.
Creating agility and increasing responsiveness through IBP is a sure-fire way to boost your competitive edge and link scenarios with your strategic goals in order to fulfil them.
Imagine an operation in which you have an alternative view of market so you can respond more rapidly by forward planning and make more informed, strategic and dynamic decisions…
While a select few are already there, there is a lot more progression in terms of IBP maturity to be had for the Australian market.
That is why we have dedicated a full day as part of our Supply Chain Week 2018 to focus on how to get you there.
- Adapt your IBP model to suit your evolving organisational structures
- Apply best strategies to capitalise on your scenario planning and ensure alignment with your organisational goals
- Gain confidence in your financial forecasts and alignment with organisation strategy
- Explore the evolution journey: From solid S&OP foundations to IBP maturity
- Create a holistic IBP approach by aligning all job functions
Who should attend?
- IBP/IBP Manger
- S&OP/S&OP Manager
- Supply Chain
- Demand Planning
- Supply Planning
Please click here to download the full agenda.
PART OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN INNOVATION WEEK
Strategy Execution via IBP + Supply Chain Innovation Summit + Warehouse Innovation Summit
Quote VIP code WFXASCI for ASCI members’ 10% discount.