Following the enormous success at the Supply Chain and Innovation Summit earlier this year ...
Join an interactive day long PLANathon led by Anaplan
- Leverage the wisdom and skill base of the Australasian startup ecosystem, supply chain transformation and technology leaders
- Create prototype innovations in supply chain planning, modelling and management.
- Benefit from coaching from leading local and global consultancies who act as team mentors throughout the day.
- Attend pre event briefings and training to prepare you for the day
Anaplan’s Supply Chain Innovation PLANathon supports the creation of actionable, implementable supply chain management assets.
This condensed one day innovation program will bring together think tanks of people working towards supply chain management innovation with best practice tools for identifying innovation needs, generating solutions, and implementing them on the ground.
How does the PLANathon operate?
- Understand innovation targets
- Explore key supply chain management challenges and opportunities and potential technology solutions to these challenges
- Run through an ideation process
- Develop prototype solutions to these innovation targets promoting cross pollination of ideas between the diverse cross section of attendees
- Reflect on solutions
- Generate feedback and reflect the Anaplan platform in an agile and dynamic environment
What will you take away?
- Foster the generation and implementation of relevant innovations in supply chain management technology
- Promote the cross-pollination of ideas between startup ecosystem members and supply chain transformation and innovation
- Build trusting relationships between organisations
- Strengthen the supply chain innovation ecosystem to collaborate
- Understand the ability to prototype complex supply chain related solutions
- Take part in a Gartner Leader recognised, modern, business user focussed planning and modelling platform – namely Anaplan
Already run at the Australasian Supply Chain Institute's Technology Summit in Sydney to rave reviews
Following the PLANathon session, share a relaxing beverage and connect with fellow attendees, rounding off the day’s discussions with some casual networking and an awards ceremony for the best solution as well as 4 CPD points for all ASCI members.
What is the cost?
ASCI Members = $0+ Non ASCI Members = $50+*
+We ask all delegates to make an in kind donation of $50 to the nominated event charity.
* Non ASCI Members. If more than one delegate from same organisation $25 for each non ASCI member registering then + $50 Donation
All funds raised including Non ASCI Members costs will be dontated directly to charity.
Once your registration is confirmed we will send you a confirmation email with a link to make the donation (directly to the charity)
Continue your innovation journey in Supply Chain, where you will learn to gain the competitive edge through supply chain transformation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pre-registration is open to all relevant industry employees and is subject to an additional registration approval process. This is not a sales event. Unauthorised product vendors including consultancies are excluded from participation.
PROUDLY SUPPORTED by ASCI, ANAPLAN, Oliver Wight and Akolade
DONATIONS: All in kind donations are to be made directly to the nominated charity (OR proof of donation to an alternate charity which you may support). The organisers will not handle any funds for or on behalf of any participant.