LEAN Principles and Implementation
Lean is considered as one of the fundamental methodologies to improve productivity and profitability of businesses.
In this online workshop presented by Ishan Galapathy and delivered over 6 two hour weekly sessions, you will learn the core principles of LEAN and how to implement the methodology.
Tailored specifically for busy senior leaders, this program will provide you with all the necessary information to understand the methodology and getstarted with implementation.
Concepts covered include:
- Basics of the Lean Methodology /principles.
- How to deploy such a program (Pull deployment vs Push).
- Why Lean programs/initiatives fail and what to do about it.
- How to get quick results and sustain them.
- How to engage and involve employees to make implementations successful.
- Why starting with a narrow scope could deliver faster and superior results.
- How to sustain the implemented changes.
Who should attend?
Continuous Improvement Managers and Implementers, Front Line Leaders and Senior Managers
Prices are inclusive of GST
|ASCI Plus Member||$800|
About the Presenter
Ishan Galapthy has a wealth of knowledge in the field of Operational Excellence (OpEx), working across six countries for nearly two decades, for multi-nationals such as Kellogg’s and Arnotts.
In his last corporate role, Ishan was responsible for OpEx in Asia Pacific for Kellogg’s and was part of the global team that developed its global supply chain excellence program.
An industry expert in OpEx, speaker and author, Ishan has appeared on several media platforms sharing his knowledge on all things OpEx.
When he’s not working, you can find him playing backyard cricket with his sons or sipping a cup of coffee with his wife.
Tuesdays 12 - 2pm (Sydney Time)
July 16th, July 23rd, July 30th, August 6th, August 13th and August 20th