ASCI Networking Breakfast Series: S&OP - Victoria (1/2 CPD point)
Supply chain’s role in the S&OP process
ASCI's Corporate member, Oliver Wight, addresses how supply chain can participate in a mature S&OP process to drive competitive advantage for an organisation. Key takeaways will be:
- What are the characteristics of the Supply Review in a mature S&OP process?
- What are the customer facing attributes that Supply Chain needs to adopt in order to drive competitive advantage?
- How does this compare to the role that many supply chain groups play in S&OP today?
Mike Reed, Partner, Oliver Wight Asia Pacific
|Mike combines specialist expertise in strategy management, product and portfolio management and integrated business planning with 25 years hands-on experience working in industry, to deliver change management projects with lasting results. Skilled in Negotiation, Integrated Business Planning, Operations Management, and Supply Chain Optimisation.|
Who should attend?
- ASCI Members and their guests
- Supply Chain executives
- Planners and Demand Planners
- Procurement executives
- Logistics executives
- Operations and general managers
- Students studying APICS and/or supply chain degrees
This event is free for ASCI Members and their guests (remember to log in to view the $0 in the cart).
This event is proudly support by ASCI Corporate member, Michael Page.
This is proudly supported by ASCI Corporate Member, Michael Page.
There are some on street reasonable 2 hr parking bays on Lonsdale Street and William Street near the venue. Alternatively there are 3 multi story car parks on Little Bourke Street directly behind the venue.