ASCI Leadership Series: Making an impact on leadership capacity - New South Wales (1/2 CPD pt)
Making an impact on leadership capacity
According to latest research*, we are witnessing five key trends in leadership:
1. It is no longer enough to just lead people; leaders need to orchestrate business ecosystems.
2. There is a high demand for collective and collaborative leadership rather than relying on individual heroes.
3. Leaders must be driven by purpose and determined to create value for all stakeholders.
4. They have to develop ability to anticipate trends, to be more prepared to face them and to have greater flexibility.
5. Leaders must possess genuine curiosity and open-mindedness towards diverse perspectives.
Join us and our host, Robert Walters, to hear supply chain leaders, including:
- Jeremy Cowan, Chief Operating Officer, Blackmores
- Segaran Narayanan, Vice President, Pacific, Supply Chain, Schneider Electric
- Darren Vine, Acting Supply Chain Director, Komatsu Mining Corp
They'll share how they break the silos, pay attention to employee engagement and take risks when promoting people.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Laura Hefer, Leadership and Team Coach at Value Addicts.
*Tomorrow’s Leadership research was conducted by Henley Business School with interviews fromCEOs, HR Directors and nominated Millennial Leaders in over 40 countries
This is proudly supported by ASCI Corporate Member, Robert Walters.