APICS CLTD | Online Certification Review | Semester 2 | Weeknights
Companies count on logistics experts—one of the fastest-growing professions in the world—to get their products to customers on time and on budget. By earning the APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation, you learn how to implement innovative logistics strategies and concepts to reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction and perform at a higher level.
The CLTD credential makes you a recognized expert in the logistics field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert.
- Master the knowledge most important to expert logistics professionals as defined by the most current APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the logistics, transportation and distribution management field and bring new ideas to your workplace. Remain current with trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the profession.
Becoming a CLTD proves your logistics management knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CLTD certification defines you as a logistics expert and leader.
Steps to Certification
Start your CLTD Cerification Journey
- Decide that the CLTD is right for you - there are eligibility or work experience requirements to consider.
- Prepare for the certification exam
- Take the exam and leverage your certification
Who can benefit from the program?
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s logistics, transportation and distribution management.
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration.
- Innovators promoting global logistics management.
- Managers working to affect return and deliver segments of their company’s supply chain.
- Logistics professionals looking to secure their career.
Choose Expert Leadership and Guidance
Attending our course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CSCP exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of operations professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement (discuss with your employer).
When: Fridays until Session 5 and then Wednesdays, 7-10 PM (Sydney Time)
What: 13x 3 Hour Sessions
Where: Delivered online via GoTo Webinar
Support and Guidance from CLTD-experienced Instructors
At the Australasian Supply Chain Institute, you have the confidence of knowing our highly qualified instructors are CLTD-experienced professionals who are ready to guide you through the preparation process.
Instructor To Be Announced
Study that Fits in with You
Our Guided Learning sessions are delivered online via GoTo Webinar. You will be connected with a live facilitator who will take you through the content, allow for questions and answers, provide guidance as you work through the Learning System between sessions (self study between sessions is a mandatory requirement) and share insights and experiences to set you up for success.
To access the session you will need a Windows or Mac PC/Laptop with a broadband internet connection. Mobile devices can also be used by downloading the GoTo Webinar app. It is also advised that you have a headset and microphone available to make the most of the experience.
All prices shown in AUD inclusive of GST.
|ASCI Plus Member||$1500|
Members MUST be logged in to receive member's discount.
- Learning systems are not includedin the cost of the course and it is a requirement that you purchase a Learning System prior to registering for an Online Certification Review course. Please Note - Learning Systems are Non Refundableshould a course not go ahead
- You will be expected to complete pre-readings and activities from the Learning System between sessions and failure to do so may see you fall behind
- An APICS Slide Booklet is included in the price of the Online Certification Review course
- If you are unable to attend a session, please notify your instructor to make alternate arrangements. Please Note - Sessions ARE NOT recorded
- A computer, with an active internet, speakers and microphone is required for these sessions
- Exam credits are not included in the cost of the course and must be purchased seperately
Fridays until Session 5 then Wednesdays
7PM to 10PM (Sydney Time)
Fortnightly for 13 Sessions