APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional - Guided Learning - March 2018
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain.
The CSCP will enable you to:
- Recognise and analyse supply chain situations and opportunities
- Define the actions necessary to implement select solutions
- Understand alignment of supply chain capabilities with strategic business goals
- Undertake organisational roles and infrastructures in the supply chain
- Interpret intra- and inter-organisational relationships
- Understand the selection and use of technologies to enable effective management processes
Guided Learning sessions are delivered by our CSCP Master Instructor as weekly two hour sessions over our online platform. Learners require a computer with an active internet connection, speakers and a microphone to attend.
These sessions will cover key concepts, discussion around application of concepts and exam preparation, allow for questions and answers with the facilitator and are to be used in conjunction to the prescribed study outlined in the Learning System (sold separately).
It is a requirement that you have purchased and received your Learning System prior to the first Guided Learning Session.
These sessions are not a replacement for the prescribed study outlined in the Learning System and it is expected that your complete all recommended readings and activities before sitting the exam.
Unless prior agreement has been reached with the ASCI National Office, additional sessions will not be provided should you not be able to attend.
- Module 1 - Supply Chain Design
- Module 2 - Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3 - Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
Learners attending the instructor-led program will need to purchase the CSCP Learning System prior to commencing this course. It is also strongly recommended that you obtain an APICS Dictionary (electronic copy available free from APICS if you hold an ASCI Plus Membership).
Additional text books may be purchased as required.
On completion of the course, you are able to purchase an exam credit for the CSCP by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have successful passed the CSCP exam, you can obtain a certificate from APICS.
14 March, 21 March, 28 March, 4 April, April 11, 2 May, 9 May, 16 May, 30 May, 6 June, 13 June, 20 June
12 - 2 hour Sessions
|ASCI Plus Member Price||$945|
|ASCI Member Price||$1095|
|Non Member Price||$1345|
An eligibility application, through APICS, must be completed before you can sit the CSCP exam.
ASCI Plus Membership is recommended to receive discounted rates for APICS exam fees and access to additional e-resources from APICS which may assist your studies.