APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) - Guided Learning - October
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers located around the world.
Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognised expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organisation, keeping you and your organisation more competitive in today’s economy.
Earning your credential will help you:
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the most current APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace. Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession.
Becoming a CSCP proves your supply chain management knowledge, competency and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CSCP certification defines you as a supply chain expert and leader.
Steps to Certification
Start your CSCP Cerification Journey
- Decide that the CSCP is right for you - there are eligibility or work experience requirements to consider.
- Prepare for the certification exam
- Take the exam and leverage your certification
Who can benefit from the program?
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s supply chain.
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration.
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management.
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity and profits.
- Supply chain professionals looking to secure their career.
Choose Expert Leadership and Guidance
Attending our course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CSCP exams.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of operations professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience and support.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement (discuss with your employer).
When: Thursday Evenings, 7-9PM
What: 13x 2 Hour Sessions
Where: Delivered online via GoTo Webinar
Support and Guidance from CSCP-experienced Instructors
At the Australasian Supply Chain Institute, you have the confidence of knowing our highly qualified instructors are CSCP-experienced professionals who are ready to guide you through the preparation process.
Phil Heenan (CPIM, CLTD, CSCP)
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/philheenanconsulting/
Study that Fits in with You
Our Guided Learning sessions are delivered online via GoTo Webinar. You will be connected with a live facilitator who will take you through the content, allow for questions and answers, provide guidance as you work through the Learning System between sessions (self study between sessions is a mandatory requirement) and share insights and experiences to set you up for success.
To access the session you will need a Windows or Mac PC/Laptop with a broadband internet connection. Mobile devices can also be used by downloading the GoTo Webinar app. It is also advised that you have a headset and microphone available to make the most of the experience.
All prices shown in AUD inclusive of GST.
|ASCI Plus Member||$1400|
Australasian Supply Chain Institue
National Office: 1300 557 175
Monday to Friday: 9AM - 5PM
- Learning systems are not included in the cost of the course and it is a requirement that you purchase a Learning System prior to registering for Guided Learning. Please Note - Learning Systems are Non Refundable should a course not go ahead
- An APICS Slide Booklet is included in the price of Guided Learning
- If you are unable to attend a session, please notify your instructor to make alternate arrangements. Please Note - Sessions ARE NOT recorded
- A computer, with an active internet, speakers and microphone is required for these sessions
- Exam credits are not included in the cost of the course and must be purchased seperately
THURSDAYS: 27/9, 4/10, 11/10, 18/10, 25/10, 15/11, 22/11, 29/11, 6/12, 13/12, 20/12, (Sessions 12 and 13 TBC) - Note: No Classes on the 1/11 or 8/11