Australasian Supply Chain Institute is offering The Fresh Connection online training sessions in August as part of its Continued Professional Development Program, ahead of the Global PRO Challenge to be held in September/October.
From the very start, teams have to make the best strategic and tactical choices to save the virtual company, The Fresh Connection, from financial ruin.
Online instructor-led training consists of three rounds of The Fresh Connection for corporate teams of four with a fortnight's break in between each round, allowing for teams to submit their responses.
Extra sessions with the instructor are available on request at an additional cost.
Any corporate or individual looking for:
* Understanding and coordination between marketing, sales, production, finance
* business processes that supports your strategy
* improved reporting and use of data to support better decisions
* managing trade-offs to optimise the performance of your business
* sales & operations planning
* best practices in forecasting, planning and inventory management
The cost covers three sessions of training to be held in August and entry into the Global PRO Challenge to be held in September/October 2021. Winning teams make it to the Global PRO Final in November.
* Per team only one member can have participated in earlier editions
* Any team member may only participate once per year, and twice in total
* Team size for the Global Final is limited to 4 people (in training and the Global PRO Challenge it may be 4 or 5 people)
* University Students cannot compete - they must compete in the University Challenge.
John Chase is the facilitator for The Fresh Connection. John is a veteran Business Advisor, Consultant and manager with over 30 years of experience in helping businesses to formulate business strategies and to improve their Supply Chain and Manufacturing performance. John has experience working with companies in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. John brings a practical approach and a strong focus on applying the workshop learnings to achieve real-world performance improvements. John has been facilitating The Fresh Connection since 2017 and in 2018 he led the team that won the facilitator's pool in the Global Challenge.
"I have engaged John on numerous projects over the last 8 years to lead change in S&OP and continous improvement programs where I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable and credible. I have come to think of him more as a business partner than consultant. I especially value his broad business knowledge and ability to cut to the things that matter for tangible benefits"
Brendhan Greaney Chief Executive Officer, The TATUA Co-operative Dairy Company Ltd
"John provides excellent guidance and expertise in S&OP implementation. From analysis the current position through to process mapping, and ultimately implementing the right tools for us"
Sean Kelly Chief Executive Officer, Hubbard Foods
John applies his knowledge of supply chain theory and his experience in other industries and works well with our people to achieve excellent outcomes very cost effectively. We find John to be a very good partner"
Lain Jager Chief Executive Officer, Zespri International
Copyright © 2020 Australasian Supply Chain Institute. All Rights Reserved.